Over the past week, I've been dealing with some artwork thievery. Last year, I accepted a trade job, (services for services) but the other person did not hold up their end of the bargain. One year later, said person has begun using my artwork without compensation or permission.
![]() |
| This is what I created... |
![]() |
| This is their current artwork... |
Notice a resemblance?
This was my first experience with someone stealing my artwork to promote & market themselves. I have to say, it has been a little unsettling. To know I spent so much time & energy on something I created, and someone just took it. They just claimed it as theirs, and used it, without any regard for the person that created it. I just don't understand that.
However, I am happy to say this little matter has been resolved, and this person will no longer be using my artwork without compensation! :)
xo,
Christalle


No comments:
Post a Comment