Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ARTWORK SALE!!!

Hello My Lovlies,

     Since moving to LA, I've been inspired to start creating.  How could I not be?  This is the entrance to our new pad...

Simply Beautiful!
Yes, that IS a bench on the staircase...  Just in case you want to sit a spell and take a break from climbing the 60 steps to get to our new sanctuary!  (There are literally 60 steps...  Brek counted.)

But I stray... I have a lot of artwork in a tiny space, so I'm having an ARTWORK SALE!

I'm offering $5 - $25 off all artwork!   
(If you can guess the secret word, I'll offer you an extra $5 off any painting!  
Clue:  It's all you'll ever need.)

To view my current artwork, please visit my Facebook page.  It includes all of my current works, prices & dimensions.  

If you are interested in purchasing my artwork, please contact me at:  christalletheartiste@gmail.com.  As always, I am open to taking custom orders, so contact me at the above e-mail address for any inquiries.

Have a beautiful day!

xo,
Christalle the Artiste

2 comments:

  1. wow. you are a couple of lucky ducks, you are. that's absolutely gorgeous. really, that view up those stairs is exactly what people dream they'll end up getting when they move someplace like Cali--and most of them end up looking out on trash cans in back alleys & stop lights on crowded little streets instead. you got it totally right, my dear--congrats on how you're living the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo true! ;) Thank you! Thank you! We are very excited, and you know you & Matt always have an open invitation. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete