Thursday, July 21, 2011

LACMA presents Tim Burton!



For those of you that don't know, I love Tim Burton's work.  He is an amazingly imaginative artist and creator.  His work is absolutely brilliant!

The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) is currently hosting a Tim Burton Exhibit, through October 2011 I believe.  Brek (my beau) & I had the opportunity to go last weekend to celebrate our 7th anniversary.


We weren't allowed to take photos inside the exhibit, but I did prepare a short (very short...) slide show of the photos we were able to take.  However, I can't get it to upload for some reason...Grrr...  I'm posting the photos below instead.


xo,
Christalle the Artiste


This guy was hanging out by the ticket booth!

The pamphlet opened to reveal "Stain Boy!"  :)


The entrance to the Tim Burton exhibit...


The last room of the exhibit, before entering the "Tim Burton Gift Shop."
Our souvenir"  "Romeo & Juliet"

I harassed an innocent bystander into taking our photo!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment