I prowled through the link for a while, clicking buttons & really *wanting* to play, but I know how the school year is, & by the time any pretty little book arrived, I'd have MAYBE time to draw a couple spirals in a margin once a week or so before January. Why couldn't they have done this terrifically cool project when I was in high school & it seems (based on the evidence I still have lying around) that all I did was write and draw???
Can't wait to see your sketches! I know they will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteI prowled through the link for a while, clicking buttons & really *wanting* to play, but I know how the school year is, & by the time any pretty little book arrived, I'd have MAYBE time to draw a couple spirals in a margin once a week or so before January. Why couldn't they have done this terrifically cool project when I was in high school & it seems (based on the evidence I still have lying around) that all I did was write and draw???
ReplyDelete